Classic dishes Time saving dishes Miso Autumn Winter
Cooking time 15min Difficulty ★★
Healthy and simple soup. Nice combination with pork and natural sweetness of koji. If you like, you can put dashi (dried bonito or kelp).
|Pork (thin slice)||200g|
|AMAKOJI MISO||4 of table spoon|
|Seven spice blend||as you like|
How to make TONJIRU
- Cut Konjac into 1cm cubic, cook it for 3 min with boiling water and drain.
- Cut Japanese radish, carrot and leek into 1cm.
- Cut pork into 2cm.
- Put oil in deeper pot, fry Konjac, Japanese radish, carrot, leek and pork. After most of pork is cookes, put water and boil thoroughly.
- After boiling, skim off foam and dissolve miso.
- Sprinkle seven spice blend as you like.
For AMAKOJI MISO, 3 times of Koji is used for making. The natural and soft sweetness of Koji taste good but also good for health.