Cooking time 20min Difficulty ★★★
We can get a lot of delicious mountain vegetables in spring. This is called "Fuki-noto"(edible flower bud of the fuki plant). This bit bitter taste makes us feel spring. This recipe can also use tempura of other vegetables.
|Sweet potato||2 slices|
|Weak flour||1 cup (200ml)|
|Water||about 140 ml|
|Oil (for frying)||as you like|
How to make BASIC TEMPURA
- Prepare prawns. Pull off the head and the shell. Remove the digestive tract from the back of the prawn. Make some slits on the belly to keep prawns straight.
- Make tempura coat. Put a egg into a cup and add water until the cup level goes to full. * egg+water=1cup (200ml)
- Put flour and starch into a bowl and add the egg liquid.
- Put ingredient into tempura coat liquid and fry at 170℃.
- MAKE the tempura sauce. 50ml of YAMAGEN NOUKOU TSUYU mix with 300ml of water. (TSUYU: water=1:6)