Beef steak with Wasabi soy sauce
Cooking time 10min Difficulty ★★★
YAMAGEN WASABI SOY SAUCE goes well with beef. Chefs recommended this combination. Please adjust the burning time as you like.
|Raw Beef||1 slice|
|Salt and pepper||as you like|
|Beef tallow or your favorite oil||as you like|
|WASABI SOY SAUCE||2 tbs|
How to make Beef steak with Wasabi soy sauce
- Put raw beef in normal temperature for 30min.
- Cut the muscle and put salt and pepper.
- Slice garlic.
- Melt the beef tallow on frying pan. After melting, cool the pan on wet cloth.
- Put garlic into the pan and heat it again with high heat.
- After smelling garlic, remove garlic from the pan. Put the beef into the pan. Wait for 1-2 min.
- Turn the beef upside down. Wait for another 1-2 min.
- Take off the beef and stop heating.
- Put WASABI SOY SAUCE into the pan. Avoid too high temperature to keep wasabi's flavor.
- Put the sauce on the beef steak.