Classic dishes Time saving dishes Cooked Miso Winter
MISO NIKOMI UDON
Cooking time 20min Difficulty ★★
The best recipe for a cold day. "NABEMISO" and "MISOSHIRU MEIJIN" make it possible to cook it easily. If you like chicken, select "NABEMISO". If you like Japanese soup stock, dried bonito or kelp seaweed, select "MISOSHIRU MEIJIN".
|Udon (already boiled)||600g|
|Chinese cabbage||2 sheets|
|or MISOSHIRU MEIJIN||6 of table spoon|
How to make MISO NIKOMI UDON
- Cut chicken into 2cm.
- Cut chinese cabagge into 2cm and carrot into 1cmx3cm.
- Cook green vegitable with boiling water and cut into 2cm pieces.
- Heat water in a pot and dissolve "NABEMISO" or "MISOSHIRU MEIJIN".
- After boiling, put chicken, chinese cabegge and carrot.
- After ingredients get soft, put udon and cook for 4-5min.
- Serve udon, ingredients and soup in bowls and sprinkle green vegitables.