Classic dishes Sauce and Tare Autumn
KANITAMA (Fried egg with sweet vinegar sauce)
Cooking time 10min Difficulty ★★★
KANITAMA is one of the most popular Chinese dishes in Japan. MAGICAL SWEET VINEGAR SOY SAUCE makes your standard egg dishes special. Arranged for Japanese.
|green pia||as you like|
|MAGICAL SWEET VINEGAR SOY SAUCE||4 tbsp. (60ml)|
|water||4 tbsp. (60ml)|
How to make KANITAMA (Fried egg with sweet vinegar sauce)
- Cut crab and onion in 1-2cm and mix with eggs.
- Put oil on the frying pan and fry the egg like omelet.
- Stop heating before the egg becomes hard.
- Prepare a small pan. Put MAGICAL SWEET VINEGAR SOY SAUCE, water and starch and mix them. Heat it until the texture becomes sticky.
- Put the sauce (amazu an) on the egg.
Amazu-an is useful sauce for various dishes.
=MAGICAL SWEET VINEGAR SOY SAUCE: Water: Starch